Bulk Cement Export Service
Cement Suppliers .net is powered and operated by Commodity Solutions International Ltd (CSI), a UK Registered company. We utilize our own Pakistan Freight Forwarding operations in Karachi.
Cement Suppliers.net brings a direct bulk cement / break bulk & container cement service to the Cement Buyer, we have direct relationships with Cement Manufacturers in Pakistan enabling us to offer the best Cement FOB prices in the region. Our in-house Shipping and Freight solution – also based in Pakistan, means we can give our clients some of the best CNF rates in the region.
Reasons to choose CementSuppliers.net:
- There are no middlemen or agent added commissions, our clients deal directly with the manufacturer and receive manufacturer FOB prices.
- Our In-house, Pakistan based Freight Forwarding & NVOCC Operation means we can offer our clients the best CNF rates in the region.
- We are operated by Commodity Solutions International Ltd, a United Kingdom registered company. Our clients always receive prompt and professional service.
- All of our Cement & Clinker conforms to and often exceeds International Cement Standards, our Manufacturers supply OPC 42.5 as well as 43, 53 Grades. Specialist Cement such as Sulphate Resistant & Blast Furnace Slag is also available.
Countries we export Cement Bulk & Container Cement to
We can ship Cement to any destination in the world from our outlets in Pakistan (providing adequate Port Facilities, see International Freight Ports for ports we believe to be capable of handling cement bulk).
Regions and Countries we offer specialist services with near unbeatable rates:
- Middle East
- N/E Africa
- Afghanistan (select from menu bar above for dedicated service information)
- Iraq (select from menu bar above for dedicated service information)
- Sri Lanka (select from menu bar above for dedicated service information)
- Sudan (select from menu bar above for dedicated service information)
Please submit the form below to outline your requirements to us.
All payments for Cement are made directly to the appointed cement manufacturer ( not to cementsuppliers.net ).
Accepted Payment types:
1. Documentary Letter of Credit either issued or confirmed by a Top International Bank.
2. Wire Transfer
Please note we conduct standard KYC checks as per the KYC references in the Cement FAQ section.